Friday, December 22, 2006

Road Trip

Hey everyone. Me and the missus are flying out today for our honeymoon. We're flying into Vegas and then from there are driving to the Grand Canyon, Santa Fe, Lubbock and then to Austin/San Antonio. It should rule. I've never been to any of these places.

We'll have a camera and a laptop with us, so I'm going to try and put up some stuff when I can.

Also, you may look at the above destinations and say "Lubbock?" There a good reasons for this. 1) Santa Fe to Austin is a far fucking drive. 2) Lubbock is Buddy Holly's hometown. 3) Lubbock is also home to Texas Tech University, and their head basketball coach is Bobby Knight, and we have tickets to see the game against UNLV where he will most likely break the all-time coaching record. I'm trying to see if I can sneak into the press conference after the game somehow just to see the spectacle of it all. And, yes, I did have to fib a little bit to convince my wife to set this into motion.

See ya'll on the flip side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

see web stats