Monday, November 20, 2006

My Personal Jesus Is Your MVP


For most of August and September, I had a creepy obsession on another human being. His name? Ryan Howard, the king of hitting 500+ foot home runs, clutch hits and the man who made my summer that much more special.

There were about seven games when I started the M-V-P chants in my section. I can at least take some of the credit for The Ryan King's award.

The best part about this, I don't think anyone in Philadelphia really cares after Donovan McNabb snapped his ACL into nineteen parts yesterday.

If I had any extra money, I'd get a season ticket plan for next year.

MVP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE. Start a PayPal account. People will totally 'donate' for your season ticket fund.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

see web stats