Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back in PHILA

Got back last night. All is well in the world.

Austin, TX is one incredible city. Awesome place, fun as hell and everyone we met in the city (and the entire state of Texas, including it's not-so-awesome places) was 1,000 times nicer than anyone I've met in the northeast. The DIY spirit in the town was really impressive and inspirational -- Austin is Austin because people there are so into doing shit on their own that it all works. Just an awesome city that I hope I can get back to again some day. Somewhat depressing to come from there and then head back to Philly, which had over 400 murders this year and a whole lot of DJ nights.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh M. said...

That reminds me, I gotta visit philly sometime to see what it's like. Sounds like a lot of fun.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

see web stats