Saturday, June 23, 2007

Update

Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I wish there was a reason for this but there really isn't any. I usually write on here while I'm at work. I'm a little busier at work but not much so.

When I first started this little experiment, I tried to come up with a story a day to write for the hell of it. This blog really took my life in an interesting new direction. If I didn't start to write these silly things down (or without my brother), I wouldn't be able to read and perform a story at the UCB Theater in New York, which got the ball rolling for me down here. One year ago, I never would have guessed that I would be a writer and an actor in a sketch comedy group, or that I'd have hosted my own comedy nights, or that I'd have done any of this stuff.

Most of my creative energies are focused towards The Sixth Borough and other related gigs. But I've put this down as a result, and that's not something that I want to do, either. Luckily, we're moving quickly towards our second show. There isn't too much writing to do for it, just a lot of rehearsing and fine tuning.

So it's time to start re-focusing on this. This, afterall, is what got the ball rolling for me. In otherwords...

I'm back, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

see web stats