Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Two Upcoming Comedy Shows

Hey everyone. I've got two upcoming comedy gigs coming up.

1) THE SIXTH BOROUGH. This is a sketch comedy thing I've been working on since January. Think of it as watching a live taping of Saturday Night Live. Only actually funny. You'll also get to see me partially naked and cross-gendered!
FRI., MARCH 23
SAT., MARCH 24 (Both shows are the same show, so don't think you have to go to both. Or any.)
$8
Connie's Ric Rac, 9th and Ellsworth (Right smack dab in the Italian Market.)

2) BEDTIME STORIES AT THE SHUBIN. This is my own comedy night! Each month, I have a selected theme and a group of panelists to talk about said theme. Then, afterwards, the floor opens up to the general public to share stories about this theme.

This month's theme is PARTIES. Listen to funny stories about parties! Tell one yourself! Then celebrate as we have a birthday party for my lovely wife Ilana! Door prizes, BEER, cake and more! Last month's event was seriously one of the most fun nights I've ever had in my life. And you know my nickname of Mr. Fun Pants!

WHERE: Shubin Theater, 4th and Bainbridge (right near South St.)
WHEN: Wed., March 28. 8 p.m.
$5

Thanks everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

see web stats