Monday, September 24, 2007

The girl in the dining hall

We went to DC this weekend. On Sunday, Mrs. G and myself went to lunch with our two friends at a dining hall on the campus of American University, where they went to college.

Across the dining hall from us was a group of four nerdy girls, the type of girls who don't even realize that they have a vagina yet.

On the way out of the cafeteria, I approached one girl -- big black afro, pale, ghostlike skin -- and confessed something to her.

"Hi there we had an English class together last year boy oh wow was that class hard or what I think you look really nice and seem like a nice person and I really like you a lot okay bye."

I was staring at the floor the entire time. Then I gently walked away as I heard this table gasp and then giggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

see web stats