Sunday, February 04, 2007

Moon Unit Zappa's Wikipedia Hilariousness



NEVER FORGET!



This was inspired by my brother's last blog entry, about his hatred of some turd who was on the last episode of Real World: Denver. In this entry, my brother references how he hates this person even more than he hates Ahmet Zappa.

I, too, hate the Zappa progeny. This led me to the wiki for Moon Unit Zapa which led me to the following entry, which is absolutely classic.

She is the author of the novel America, the Beautiful, which was published by Touchstone on September 11, 2001 (ISBN 0-7432-1383-1). The semi-autobiographical novel features a protagonist named "America Throne" and was overshadowed by the events of 9/11.


Out of all of the tragedies which fell on that day of infamy, this is the greatest. Never forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

see web stats