Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cans Up: A Political Movement

In recent months, an emphsasis has been placed on the detrimental impact that climate change and global warming can have on our environment. Politicians and legislators are coming up with ways to fight the effects that global warming will cause.

I have one question for people concerned about this issue: don't you realize how fucking cold it is outside?

I mean, seriously, it's six degrees today in Philadelphia. SIX DEGREES. This meants that we're just a few ticks away from not having any temperature at all. The city is literally jailing people who usually sleep outside.

And we want to reverse this? Seriously?

Not me. I am now officially launching the CANS UP pro-global warming movement. For one hour a day, I will spray an aerosol can in hopes to cause irreversible environmental harm. Because, seriously, that's a lot better than having a normal weather pattern where it's like this all winter long.

Won't you join me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

see web stats