Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Upcoming Comedy Gigs

Hey everyone. I've been working on a really awesome new project the past few weeks. And it's about to see the light of day. What is this, you ask?

It is called The Sixth Borough, and it is a sketch comedy troupe that I have joined. And we'll be doing our first sketch ever in public next week.

DIE ACTOR DIE
MONDAY, FEB. 19
THE KHYBER
55 S. 2nd St. Philly. (Like you don't know.)
8:30 p.m.


Die Actor Die is, in my not-so-humble opinion, the best comedy night in Philly. It's a real loose affair. Stand-up, storytelling, bands, sketch comedy, etc. It's a whole lot of everything thrown together. So even if we suck it will still be a good time.

But that's not all!

The Sixth Borough will be having its first two official shows on March 23 and 24 at Connie's Ric Rac on 9th St. between Washington and Federal in the Italian Market. I don't think we have a time booked yet.

Our gimmick is simple. Our sketches all revolve around life in Philadelphia.

Working on this show has been a blast so far. I can't believe that I'm actually going to, gulp, act on a stage in front of people and everything. I also wrote a few skits that we're doing. I'm totally excited for all of this.

G-Regg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

see web stats